Finding the Best Teachers, When You Want Them, and Where You Want Them.
MidWest Substitutes provides a thorough process to recruit and hire qualified teachers throughout the Mid West. We ensure that all state requirements are met and verify FBI fingerprint and background checks. We work closely with a variety of public and private schools, including Charter Schools. Our intuitive, web based system takes the burden completely off your in-house resources.
Our unique program allows you to try before you buy. You can audition new teachers for your school through MidWest Substitute Staffing. Contact us to discuss your needs, we stand ready to serve.
- Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Employee Human Resources Support
- Employee Orientation Meetings
- Staff Recruitment
- Staff Development, Training, Team Building
- Consultations on Employee Hiring, Termination, Discipline
- Employment and Salary Worksheets
- Employee Handbooks
- State-required Certification and Personnel File Documentation
- MDE Audits and Reporting
- Board Reporting Requirements
- Human Resources Administration
- Workers’ Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, Liability Coverage
- Budget and Finance Assistance
- Strategic Planning
- Annual Payroll and Benefits Projection
- 401(k) Administration
- Curriculum Development and Tracking
- Marketing and Public Relations
Contact a hiring manager today.
Midwest Substitute Staffing is always looking for certified, highly-qualified educators to fill current and future openings at the school’s we manage. To be considered, please email your cover letter and resume to us at email@example.com and you will be contacted by one of our hiring managers.